Saturday, August 9, 2008

Free Stuff

Don't cha just luv getting free stuff? I do. I mean, nothing's really free, is it? Example, I went to the Smart & Final...extra store opening a few days ago. Ask me why! Wall to wall, people. I even found out I could still have gotten the same savings throughout the coming week.

But, maybe they would have run out of free cups. Cups? With Smart and Final extra on them. So, now, I'm drinking my morning Starbucks coffee out of a white Smart & Final extra cup, instead of my glass Starbucks cup that I'm sure I paid for, since they don't give those away. Oh well, it was free, and it's sturdy. Even if it did cost me over $40 to shop there. They now have smaller quantities, but I'm not convinced the savings are as good as WalMart on some of those items. Yes, I shop at WalMart. I can get Starbucks Breakfast Blend for $7.

I'm sad...I just heard that Bernie Mac died...and I just wrote a post about him. As one of his many show biz friends said, "Heaven's a whole lot funnier now." I wonder if they give out free stuff.

No comments: