Monday, October 20, 2008

Tidbits from the Internet

All of these email helpful hints...I had to start a "reference folder" in case I decided I wanted to use one of them. One of the best that I've tried and it works is adding baking soda to the water you use to boil eggs. It makes peeling them a cinch. Try it! I'm not going to put a hole in the top and blow on it to have the egg peel itself as demonstrated in the video. It just doesn't seem sanitary.

Have you tried any of the honey and cinnamon cures? Anything from pimples to cancer. Honey it claims can be used without any side effects for any kind of disease. The combination is quite good, but to achieve longevity with tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, you'd have to use four spoons of honey, one spoon of cinnamon powder and three cups of water and boil to make like tea. Drink 1/4 cup, three to four times a day. It keeps the skin fresh and soft and arrests old age.
If you try it, let me know how it works out.

What about all the things you can do with Bounce? Who knew?

The other really good one is the five things you never knew your cell phone could do.
I keep it in my car. The Worldwide Emergency Number for Mobile, even if you're out of the network area, is 112. It will even work if your keypad is locked.

All for now. I have to check my email.

P. S. If your ship hasn't come in, swim out to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the turkey tip. I might end up going to Dream Dinners for the meal. Have you ever been? It's wonderful. You prepare all of the meals there, and then you freeze them until you're ready to eat. Pop it in the oven and follow the directions.

I LOVE your ship quote. I'm just too tired to swim this evening so I'll give it one more day.

Thanks again!
Jan :)