Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Show


Haven't posted for awhile now...too busy with rehearsals for the show that my acting coach wrote. It's been loads of fun. Several new cast members have joined since our '06 show. Marvin the Menace, the bad elf, is the same, however. Mean as ever, but there are surprises in store. Everyone has a heart, really.

Love the song I sing, "My Simple Christmas Wish," as Glinda, the Good Witch. I was lucky enough to meet the man behind the clever lyrics and great song...David Friedman last year when he was visiting from the Big Apple. He and Kathie Lee Gifford work on several projects together. I believe they wrote a children's opera together.

Hope your holidays are going well. I'm really getting into the decorating spirit this year. The photo is from our first show in 2005. What a cast!

2 comments:

sbwrites said...

Can't wait to see you! Break a leg! (Wait, I've decided this is an awful expression and I truly don't want you to break a leg!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.