Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cell Phone to the Rescue?

Remember that email that was circulating about "5 Things You Never Knew Your Cell Phone Could Do?" Well, I unfortunately had occasion to try one...and it didn't.

Yup, I locked my keys in my car. I most alwayskeep my valet key in another small leather wallet in my purse. But for some reason, after lunching with a friend and using valet, I kept the key on my key ring.

So, I called home and had my main man use his remote for my car to see if it would unlock it while I held the cell phone near the lock. So, now my question is, "Why didn't it work?" I hope I don't have to try it again. Too much wear and tear on my long-suffering hubby.

1 comment:

sbwrites said...

Personally, I think you must be married to a saint. And you might tell him I said so!